But do these things actually help? Is there a better way? A faster way? A cheaper way? A more natural way?
- Hyperbaric and hypobaric oxygen chambers
- Bee pollen and hornet vomit
- Deer antler sprays and horse placenta treatments
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Stem cell injections
- Kinesio tape, posture shirts, and compression everything
- Cupping, ART, FSM, PNF, AIS, MAT, SMR, EMS
- Massive amounts of vitamins and minerals
- Prolotherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, massage
- Vibration platforms, magnets, and crystals
- Cold lasers, far infrared, and biofeedback
- Performance enhancing drugs like steroids, EPO, and testosterone
What if there was a better, faster, cheaper, and more natural way to boost performance and speed recovery?
Using your body better has nothing to do with any outside treatment you can have done to you. Use your body better has nothing to do with supplements or magic pills you put in your body. Use your body better has nothing to do with anything outside of yourself or something you're missing and has everything to do with what you already have.
Start with the statement: you are enough. There's nothing money can buy that will help you more than using what you already have: your body. Your body is designed perfectly and fully capable of performing pain free your entire life.
What does "use your body better" mean? It means improve your musculoskeletal function and postural balance. Get more symmetrical and improve your joint range of motion. Reset your muscle length and tension. No this doesn't mean lift more weights. No this doesn't mean stretch more. No this doesn't mean run sprints.
The easiest way to use your body better starts with doing two things: The Patch and The Tower.
In the video above, you see how challenging simple body weight movements are for Jason because even though he is weight-room-strong he is functionally and real-world weak. Being weight-room-strong means little to nothing in the middle of basketball game, tennis match, triathlon, or round of golf. Being real-world weak is what leads to injury. The "best athletes in the world" get injured on a regular basis because they are real-world-weak. Being real-world-strong improves performance and decreases chance of injury.
1. Do a Patch workout several times this week
2. Do the Tower several times this week
3. Repeat every week you want to maintain optimal pain free performance.