Things that keep mom busy:
- 7,300 diaper changes by baby's 2nd birthday
- 330 loads of laundry per year
- over 4,100 hours shopping in moms lifetime
- over 2,100 hours cooking, baking, and preparing breakfasts and lunches in moms life
- spending over 2,600 hours of moms life cleaning up after the kids
- driving kids to and from school and after-school activities for over 3,000 hours in moms life
- and don't forget when mom has a preschooler, they will require moms attention once every 4 minutes or 210 times/day!!
That doesn't leave a lot of time for exercise!
The solution? Get in exercise whenever you can and wherever you are. This workout video by Sonima.com and Pete Egoscue is 15 intense minutes of exercise you can do in the living room, backyard, or park and can be done all together or in 2-3 minute parts. Next time you are fatigued and tired and ready to plop down on the couch and zone out to Facebook, try this workout and notice how much energy it gives you.
Leave your comments below.
Fun mothering facts
Children's postural alignment
Fun family workout
Pete Egoscue on infants and alignment
Children's declining fitness