- The site of the pain is not the source of the pain
- The activities we do are not the cause of our pain
- The body is a unit and must be treated as one
- Misaligned posture and habitual movement patterns cause pain
- Posture and pain can be improved quickly
If you have shoulder or neck pain, knee or foot pain, tennis elbow or runners knee, don't just treat your symptom but look at the body as a unit and find the underlying cause of your pain. If you need help evaluating your posture and movement patterns and figuring out what posture exercises will correct them, contact us today for a FREE posture evaluation and consultation.