Low Back Pain:
- is not a disease
- vast majority get better without medical intervention
- back dominate pain is "good pain" because there is no damage to the nerves or spinal cord and surgery is not needed
- imaging is usually not needed or helpful because only 1 in 2500 back X-rays show an important finding
- your attitude is very important in outcome
- active therapies are most effective
- improving posture works
- develop a resilience plan for your back pain
- motion is lotion and movement is medicine
Visit Dr. Mike Evans website for more videos and information.
I love it that Dr. Mike Evans is willing to share such great information in such an easily understood format. As an Egoscue therapist and Postural Alignment Specialist for over 10 years, I have been educating people about many of these same things and helping them realize that they can get better and return to a pain free and active life. These Pain Free Convictions represent many of my beliefs.