- Discovering that no one else is responsible for your current state of health but you and taking full responsibility for your current and future health.
- Recognizing that your body is not broken and believing that you can get better.
- Understanding that we can all learn something new and that the common beliefs about pain might not be the whole story and experts might not know it all.
- Realizing that Egoscue or Postural Alignment Therapy is not a treatment you receive but an education in how your body works.
- Realizing that pain is not an event but a process and it will take time to correct your body alignment and posture.
- Enjoying the process and having fun!
Thank you so much for your Egoscue coaching over the last several months. Your enthusiasm for healing really shines through in your sessions. I’ve enjoyed chatting with you about challenging the status quo. And most of all – thank you for giving me hope that I CAN live a pain free life. Escaping the victim mentality and regaining control over how my muscles feel has been truly liberating. I still have work to do – but I know I’m on the right path.