- Brush your teeth or hair with the opposite hand today and alternate each day.
- Sit on the floor to eat breakfast today, stand for lunch, and kneel for dinner.
- Park in a different location in the parking lot every day when going to work or the grocery store.
- Do 5 new exercises at the gym every time you go.
- Walk or run a different route every day.
- Skip, gallop, shuffle, karaoke, and dance during your walk today.
- Walk or run on different surfaces as often as you can (road, dirt, bark chips, grass, sand, etc).
- Try a new sport or activity this week. And a new one next month.
- At the gym, lift heavy with low reps one day, and light with high reps the next day.
- Act like a kid: roll down the grassy hill, climb a tree, do cartwheels, play tag.
- Come up with your own ideas and remember to have fun!
Key to Health: Hydration
Top 10 myths about injuries
Choosing wisely and how to live a pain free and active life
10 biggest myths about your body
Exercise vs play: fun is the key